CONTINUUM STERLING SILVER
THE LOOK OF PLATINUM. THE STRENGTH OF GOLD
Some of our creations are available in Continuum Sterling Silver. Developed by Stuller, Continuum sterling silver has more than 95% precious metal content. This patented sterling silvers superior oxidization and tarnish resistance allows for a longer lasting finish. Continuum’s mechanical properties fall between those of 14K yellow gold and most other sterling silver alloys. It can easily be age hardened up to 150 HV, making it comparable to the as-cast hardness of 14K gold. This versatile alloy can be used for casting, die striking, and producing mill products.
- European-friendly (contains no nickel)
- Grade 1 bright white metal (No rhodium plating required)
- Oxidation/tarnish resistant
- Excellent castability
- Remains ductile after hardening
- No fire scale
- Increased stone retention
- Increased resistance to fire cracking
- Maintains form; resists misshaping
Continuum Sterling gives you an affordable alternative precious metal to gold and platinum.